The Metropolist is an exciting new digital platform which fantastically harmonises the UK’s finest cultural listings with shrewdly curated, up-to-the-minute entertainment news for an urban-living, trend-conscious audience.
A unique, one-stop-shop for all things cultural, The Metropolist is set to be a game-changer in the way discerning users consume entertainment and listings content, by offering everything they need to know whether staying in or going out, whilst providing a platform for them to review and rate venues and events themselves.
The Metropolist Presents:
1) The latest, arts, showbusiness, music, film, TV, style, shopping and technology news, stories and releases.
2) Provocative, thoughtful and insightful cultural analyses and investigations.
3) The best UK happenings from exhibitions and parties to the coolest pop-ups and dining experiences.
4) Interviews with leading cultural creatives, tastemakers and personalities.
5) Comprehensive, fully-rated bar & club, restaurant & cafe and museum & gallery directories for London, Birmingham, Bristol, Brighton, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham.
6) Festival, concert, theatre, comedy and dance listings with ticket booking functionalities.